PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway

this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway Empty this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:32 am

did renee and whats his face win at NOC? [the hcw show not the wwe one]
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway Empty Re: this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway

Post  Reneè Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

candice michelle & matthew thayer (c) defeated jazz & jeff hardy at hcw's night of champions. the match-up was vibrant, and eccentric. you could tell that everyone in that match was in it to win it. the match ended picture perfectly. matthew thayer executed one of his finishers on hardy - and went for the pin, retaining both his title, and candice michelles' vixens' gold.

this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway Empty Re: this isnt really advice but i wanna know this anyway

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 am

Reneè wrote:
    candice michelle & matthew thayer (c) defeated jazz & jeff hardy at hcw's night of champions. the match-up was vibrant, and eccentric. you could tell that everyone in that match was in it to win it. the match ended picture perfectly. matthew thayer executed one of his finishers on hardy - and went for the pin, retaining both his title, and candice michelles' vixens' gold.

you took that from the site didnt you? LOL! but anyway, congrats Very Happy
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 am

AdamExtreme wrote:
    Reneè wrote:

you took that from the site didnt you? LOL! but anyway, congrats Very Happy
    LMAOOO. i actually wrote that myself. you know that i love to type (:

and, thank youuu ! <3

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:25 am

ur welcome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content