PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

NEW TALK SHOW!

NEW TALK SHOW! Empty NEW TALK SHOW!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 am

Adam Extreme: I would like to tell all the fans of TBP Radio show that we have now full control of this show, and i now welcome everyone to The Extreme Angle!

Adam: and my first guest on the Extreme Angle..none other than the new PCW United States Champion! Amber Sunset!

Amber: well thank you adam for that

Adam: your welcome, now. ever since you came to PCW, you have been on quite a roll lately, i mean..winning the PCW title in your 2nd-3rd match? thats never happened before

Amber: well i guess it means that the better gender won that night

Adam: and it also means you gave it up to andy, when in my mind. you earned the title..but you gave it away in a rare act of kindness

Amber: yep, but i got something out of that -holds the us title in the air-

Adam: thats true, and also as the general manager..you now got alot of responseablility, as a champion. and as a gm

Amber: well thats not something to be worrired about, because i give the fans what they want!

Adam: well thats all the time we have for today on The Extreme angle, before we go..any final words?

Amber: Yes, as a matter of fact. Ashley! that PCW Womens title..IM COMING AFTER YOU!

Adam: Strong words from our new us champ..untill next time, this has been the extreme angle
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

NEW TALK SHOW! Empty Re: NEW TALK SHOW!

Post  Reneè Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 am

the ring-babe division
    is absolutely amazing here.
    [:

NEW TALK SHOW! Empty Re: NEW TALK SHOW!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 am

ikr?
    Reneè