PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it]

Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it] Empty Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:42 am

Adam Extreme: Welcome to another addition to the Extreme Angle, my guest -takes a deep breath- is someone i don't really like, but regardless i have to deal with them anyway. please "Welcome" Hurricane Quoi

Quoi: thank you adam, i guess..i really dont know what this is about..

Adam: oh you know exactly what this is about! now in the past few days, there have been rumors that you were the one that banned maryses [kelly dreams account] on purpose!

Quoi: well..

Adam: is it not also true that before that time, you 2 were dating?

Quoi: yea, but..

Adam: -Kicks my chair down- AND IS IT ALSO TRUE! THAT THE REASON YOU DID IT IS BECAUSE SHE NOT ONLY DUMPED YOUR ASS! BUT SHE IS GOING INTO THE HALL OF FAME, AND YOUR NOT?

Quoi: ...

Adam: caught red handed huh?

Quoi: YEA I DID IT! I WAS DISTRAUGHT WHEN SHE DUMPED ME AND HUMILIATED ME! so i thought of a way to get even, get onto her account. and get it banned for a very long time

Adam: well apparantly it didnt work, because Ladies and gentleman. please welcome Kelly Dream!

-kelly walks into the room with a angry look at quoi-

Quoi: ...shit

Adam: well you see quoi, a few hours after that, she came back and told me the entire thing. which is one of the reasons that i put you on this show, to expose the truth, and not only that. but expose the peice of trash that you really are! YOU ARE NOTHING! and we dont have nothings on this show, WE Have somethings, and somebody that is either a rising star, or a legend, which you are neither. your just...

-stops myself-

-goes out and superkicks him out of the chair-

-as he lays knocked out-

-Kelly blows a kiss to quoi-

Adam: -standing over him- YOU -points my finger at him- YOU WERE A NOBODY WHEN WE FIRST MET! I MADE YOU A SOMEBODY IN THIS SPORT! AND NOW..YOUR BACK TO BEING A NOBODY! -picks him up by the collar of his shirt-

-Punches him in the head untill he bleeds-

-tosses him down on the hard floor-

-adam spits on him-

Adam: Bret, you owe me for destroying this ex-hart [quoi was once known as Hurricane Hart in the hart foundation for those who didnt know]

-Bret Hart comes into the room-

Bret: well adam, yes i do owe you one, and at WrestleMania 6, Quoi will be no more..because i will end his career

Bret: and do you know why?

Adam: Because THIS MAN -points to bret- IS THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST..THERE EVER WILL BE!

-bret pushes quoi onto the table-

-Bret puts the sharpshooter on quoi on top of the table-

Quoi: AHHHHH!!!!!!

Adam: -crouching down to quois level- YEA YOU BITCH! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT! -slaps him- HUH? -slaps him again- Answer me! -slaps him again-

-Bret Lets quoi go-

Bret: Hurricane Quoi, lemme say that you are no longer in the hart foundation. and at wrestlemania you will fall victim to the sharpshooter again -kicks quois head in-

Adam: and hopefully, HE WILL END YOUR Career -puts my foot on quois head- -Stomps his head into the pavement-

-Show ends with adam and bret laughing walking off the set with Kelly Dream-

Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it] Empty Re: Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:30 am

Uh...
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it] Empty Re: Extreme Angle episode 2 [ its a little long, but its worth it]

Post  Reneè Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:52 pm

O_______O
    you are aware that it's a radio show, correct?
    you can only hear whats going on.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 pm

who ever said it was a radio show? that was brits gimmick
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 pm

oh, okay. i thought
    it was a radio-show. o_o;

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am