PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

maryse's farewell promo [made by me]

maryse's farewell promo [made by me] Empty maryse's farewell promo [made by me]

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 am

Maryse's Farewell
    -camera shows adam extreme talking to maryse-
    Adam: well, its sad to see you go maryse, but before you do go, i would like to thank you for all the memories, and good luck on your future success!
    -gives maryse a hall of fame ring, with the WM 6 HOF plague-
    Adam: you earned it
    Maryse: thank you so much adam -gives a kiss and hugs-
    -adam blushes-
    Adam: your welcome, hell i should be thanking you. because all i did was open the door, you went through it and seized alot of opportunitys
    -layla comes and the crowd boos-
    Layla: well michael, you man-whore, looks like were finally getting rid of the worst tag team partner i have ever had
    Maryse: oh really?
    Layla:Really
    -maryse hits her finnisher [i forgot, was it the filp hair ddt thingy, sorry] and layla is out cold-
    Layla:OOF!
    -adam raises maryses hand-
    Adam: this layla, was the better part of your team -points to maryse-, but unfortuantly..SHE KNEW WHEN TO LEAVE YOU IN THE DIRT!
    Maryse:yea, and best of all..its a good way to go out on my PCW Career
    -promo ends with adam walking out of the arena with maryse-
    -camera fades out-
    [btw, thank you maryse for all the memories, and good luck as kelly dream Smile ]

maryse's farewell promo [made by me] Empty Re: maryse's farewell promo [made by me]

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:40 am

hmm good one
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

maryse's farewell promo [made by me] Empty Re: maryse's farewell promo [made by me]

Post  Reneè Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 am

lmfaoooo, wtf. those two were friends, layla wouldn't be bitchy towards her. it would have went totally different than that. and, why didn't maryse do it?

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 am

because she wanted me to
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 am

AdamExtreme wrote:because she wanted me to
    oh, she asked me too - i never got around to it. Embarassed my bad, lmaooooo. nice promotion, though. wouldn't have went that way - but, nice promo ! ;D.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content