PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

Ridding of Excess Championships

Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Ridding of Excess Championships Empty Ridding of Excess Championships

Post  Reneè Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 pm

To be quite frank - this establishment has over twenty championships. It's just plain ol' nooby to have more championships than you have wrestlers! It's a wrestling federation, if everyone has a championship, there's no point in having rivalries. I've ridded of the championships that I found unnecessary. If any of the higher-marked staffmembers feel differently, feel free to change the championship line-up. But, I find it quite nooby to have a page full of championships. Let's get real.

Last edited by Reneè on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Ridding of Excess Championships Empty Re: Ridding of Excess Championships

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:54 am

actually renee check the roster we have plenty of superstars
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:44 am

yes, but how many of those people are actually active ?!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:41 am

alot of them actually
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:37 pm

adam, i'm trying my best to make this federation look professional, and well thought-out, but you're making it severely difficult for me to accomplish this. for example, take a look at the wwe - they have over 50 wrestlers, and have a solid 7-8 championships. pcw, on the other hand has over 20 championships, and less than 10 active wrestlers. it's ridiculous.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

you keep forgeting its mike? lol but anyway all the titles are there, and i only added one!and plus your match with brit and ashley to unify ur belts is one way to shorten titles down. and btw your 11 went to 13 only cause i put ur knockouts title back on the site, and..plus once the divas, knockouts, and womens title get unifyed after ur triple threat match at the ppv, it will drop back down to 11 so its not a big deal..i got it all planed out Very Happy
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 am

AdamExtreme wrote:you keep forgeting its mike? lol but anyway all the titles are there, and i only added one!and plus your match with brit and ashley to unify ur belts is one way to shorten titles down. and btw your 11 went to 13 only cause i put ur knockouts title back on the site, and..plus once the divas, knockouts, and womens title get unifyed after ur triple threat match at the ppv, it will drop back down to 11 so its not a big deal..i got it all planed out Very Happy

okay, good. now, along with that. there's a match-up for the rated r championship at apocalypse? what the fuck. honestly, who could hold that title with dignity other than edge? the title shouldn't have even been added in the first place.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am

dan made it..so in a way it cant be over ruled [so sorry bout that one]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 pm

bah bah bah dont go all hateing it was just like the Rated R title
    other person wins it its changed back there :l i made that rule when i made the title some oen will beat me for it and change it back watch when ppl won the Rated R title it changed back like when andy won it it went back to udisputed title
    so we are really fighting for the I.C title but its different name so anyone can hold it when it comes back to edge then is will be back to rated r title so its only a one reign thing
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm

dannylang wrote:bah bah bah dont go all hateing it was just like the Rated R title
    other person wins it its changed back there :l i made that rule when i made the title some oen will beat me for it and change it back watch when ppl won the Rated R title it changed back like when andy won it it went back to udisputed title
    so we are really fighting for the I.C title but its different name so anyone can hold it when it comes back to edge then is will be back to rated r title so its only a one reign thing
    sorry, danny. i wasn't hating, i just thought that it seemed a bit stupid - seeing that nobody else could really hold it other than edge. now that you've explained it, it makes sense. (:

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 am

btw danny boy its blah blah blah not bah bah bah Very Happy

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 am

mike failed XD

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 am

LOL how?

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

i doing a HBK bah bah bah