PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

- [ the nasty girl speaks up. ]

Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

- [ the nasty girl speaks up. ] Empty - [ the nasty girl speaks up. ]

Post  Reneè Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:01 pm

- [ the nasty girl speaks up. ] Ose7er - [ the nasty girl speaks up. ] 23w7ext - [ the nasty girl speaks up. ] 2rmb9f8

LAYLA EL'S ANGER HAD PAID OFF - ONCE AGAIN!

Layla had fully explained to Adam Extreme what was on her mind. Her anger usually helped her get her way;
    She had gotten all that she wanted - but there was more that she needed from him, and she couldn't
    wait to ooze it out of his pathetic, miserable ass. "Look, Adam" she said, smirking as a camera panned
    on the brunette, gripping onto a microphone, with her beautiful palms. "I understand that -"
    "You've allowed my partner, MARYSE OUELLET, return to these establishments. But, let's get things straight - that isn't the
    last straw, Adam." the feisty in-ring beauty began to chuckle. "Adam, we all know that I WILL get the last word."
    Layla went on, with a smut-like tone of voice. "So, if I were you - I'd give this bitch what she wants!"
    she began to chuckle, and compliment herself, once more. "And, do you know what this bitch wants, Adam?! This bitch wants her title back!"

"Adam, let's make this short & sweet. You're a vindictive son of a $#@()@#*! You can't stand to see me,
    of all people - the one person who isn't scared of you, as a champion. So what do you do? You strip me of my title."
    "Yeah ... Yeah, because that's ALL you can do. If you wouldn't have, Maryse and I would have kept that title,
    until we left this shitty excuse for a wrestling federation. Face it, Adam. Me and Maryse make a better team than your main-eventers."
    "Extreme - we were the champions, we deserved to be them, and we SHOULD have kept them.
    But, no, you pitiful bastard. You had to have your little vindictive, conniving ways, and take it all away from us."
    "And, Adam, when we retain the titles - THAT WE NEVER LOST, the site of us raising those tag team
    titles over our heads, will crawl under your skin, and eat you alive."
    "And, you know what, Adam? If that's how you want it - that's how you'll bloody well get it!"

- [ the nasty girl speaks up. ] Empty Re: - [ the nasty girl speaks up. ]

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:59 am

idk how this promo will work since maryse got fired a few days ago last week, but find a new partner i guess..other than that
    EPIC PROMO!
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:32 pm

thanks for the comment. but, michael - i can't make promotions if you're going to constantly remove & rehire my partner from the establishments. make up your mind. i have to keep my layla BITCH gimmick alive. if you continuously hire & rehire maryse, the gimmick will be very unorganized. now, before i continue to promote layla el, and her very rude tactics - tell me your decision.

is maryse staying - or going?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

obiously you didnt know danny rehired her yesterday..but oh well
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 am

AdamExtreme wrote:obiously you didnt know danny rehired her yesterday..but oh well

michael, i'm asking - will she be staying, or going? for like, the next couple of months...

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am

staying, ash and her kinda made up..so no worrys
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 am

AdamExtreme wrote:staying, ash and her kinda made up..so no worrys
    mkaaay ! (:

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 am

Eww nice promo Smile
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 am

Kyle wrote:Eww nice promo Smile
    roootfl, thank you. it was O.K., i guess. i couldn't be bothered to type in her ' english ' accent, so .. eh.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 am

british ppl pwn btw..[exept for there bloddy accents] like the british invasion in tna

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 am

Bristish invasion gonna get pwnt XD
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 am

the last line was british. (:

' if that's how you want it - that's how you'll bloody well get it !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:44 am