PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

* ( tweet - tweet !

Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

* ( tweet - tweet ! Empty * ( tweet - tweet !

Post  Reneè Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:03 pm

layla el had been busy - very busy. and, to be quite frank, the nasty girl had no time to fool around at pcw. she was improving her in-ring abilities, racking up new moves, and swiftly becoming even more dominant than she had before. she did miss her partner, maryse ouellet - but she knew that one day she would be on her own, and would be in singles' competition. she accepted this fact, and decided that she would go for the pcw undisputed diva's championship. gaining this championship would be more glorious than anything else on the earth. this championship sealed the deal that the diva who had this around their waist, had the whole world in her hands. layla wanted this so bad that she could smell it, with that - she turned her sadness into anger, and started training in the ring more often, equally becoming amazing in the ring role-playing-wise, and combination-wise. layla simply didn't have time for pcw - but didn't leave them completely hanging. she left a comment for the pcw universe on her twitter page. an excerpt of the tweet is featured below;

source:
    http://www.twitter.com
    tweet from "pcwlaylael;" @ 3:30 pm

..."angelina, ashley, at Apocalypse, the end of the world will become a reality for you two, when either of you are pinned to the ground for a solid 3 seconds. this match-up will go down in history, as the nasty girl adds another covenant title to her long list of accomplishments here in pcw. and, girls, it's only your fault that you've stepped in my way of getting this. angelina, we've always been friends - but, bitch, you've got some nerve to cross my path. i've got my eyes on you. their peeled. you better embrace that ' beauty, ' because you won't be having much of it when i'm done with you. oh, & ashley. is there anything else to say other than the fact that you've slept for everything that you've achieved in this business. if you hadn't gone out with michael, the poor excuse of a co-founder, then you wouldn't have had any gold lashed around your waist, and to be quite frank - i don't think that you would have lasted too long in the ring, at all"...

----

you'll be hearing alot of trash-talking out of this nasty girls' mouth, around pcw. more information about layla el, and her up-and-coming match-up at apocalypse, you can visit her twitter page !

* ( tweet - tweet ! Empty Re: * ( tweet - tweet !

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am

epic promo!
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 am

thank youuuu !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:14 pm