PWFederation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professional Wrestling Federation | Founded by DannyLang

RENEE says; Welcome back to the PWF Forums - We're back, and open for business ! (:

Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin

Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin, wants a contract signing to PCW/PWF. I've waited long and hard to get me a contract. [The joining applications don't work so I had to post here xD] If I don't get a contract, I'm going to march down to PCW/PWF, find the owner, look him in the eye, and pop a few stunners. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.. CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO. " Glass Shatters " by Disturbed hits the Pa.

Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty Re: Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 pm

let me know when you want to sign
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty Re: Contract Signing for Stone Cold Steve Austin

Post  Reneè Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:54 pm

the joining thread has been opened, sorry about that. it was closed, because the details about joining/changing were still at it's beta-stage. and, you should make a promotion about that. (:

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

lol renee failed Razz
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 am

AdamExtreme wrote:lol renee failed Razz
    LOL. Rolling Eyes shut up, michael. you fail sometimes, too. (:

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 am

yea but my sig makes up for it

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 am

mike praise the lord look at my sig edge looks like he is praising :l Exclamation

Post  Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 am

hes PRAISING ALLAHHHH!!!!!
    Reneè
    Reneè
    Admin

Post  Reneè Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:03 am

dannylang wrote:mike praise the lord look at my sig edge looks like he is praising :l Exclamation
    edge looks pretty fucking hot in that first picture. (x

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Stone Cold Shall Be Signed..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 am